UU Urban Ministry Calendar of Upcoming Events 2019-20
For information about Urban Ministry Events and Programs please see website at www.uuum.org and click on News and Events
- November 21, 6 pm at the UUUM: Roxbury Historical Society hosts author Wayne M. Miller to speak about the largest arson case in the history of the country from his book Burn Boston Burn. Wayne’s talk will focus on Roxbury’s role and the impact of the fires here.
- December 8, 2 pm: Join the UUUM for a visit to Black Market for a holiday shopping extravaganza. More here.
- December 22, 3 pm at the UUUM: John Muratore’s Noel: An afternoon of classical guitar in the UUUM Meetinghouse to celebrate the season.
- January 19, 3 pm at the UUUM: The Ties That Bind with Opera unMet. More details to follow!
- February 9, at First Unitarian Universalist Society of Newton: Annual Musicians’ Concert for the UUUM. Stay tuned for more details about this eclectic concert, featuring talented musical performers from the FUUSN community, to benefit the UUUM.
- March 8, 2 pm at the UUUM: The BSO’s Community Chamber Concert comes to Roxbury.
- March 21, 3 pm at the UUUM: The Celebrity Series’ Jazz Concert, featuring the Jason Palmer Quintet. Tickets are $5 and benefit the UUUM’s Roxbury Youth Programs. More here.
- May 2, 7 pm at the UUUM: First Parish in Lexington’s Peace Concert to benefit the UUUM. More to follow!
- May 21, 6 pm at the UUUM: the UUUM’s Annual Meeting.