Programs this week:
- On Sunday, we will gather (two services!) to enjoy stories of generosity and cooperation along with music of the junior, youth, and senior choirs. Don’t miss it – there will be fun and faith exploration for all. Our nursery will be open (welcoming a slightly-extended age cohort of children through age 5) for both services.
- Our Whole Lives continues on Thursday (Nov. 17) in the Anne Smith Room (a more intimate location for class) at 6:30.
- Neighboring Faiths class (grades 7/8) will visit Temple Isaiah on Friday (Nov. 18) for their Shabbat service. Cars leave the Follen driveway at 7:30 PM and signed permission slips are required.
- Coming of Age continues on Sunday (Nov. 20) in the Community Center at 4:30 PM.
- On November 27, we will offer a One Room Schoolhouse RE program, led by Jody-Gray-Linden, for children age 6-12. Our nursery will be open for children infant through age 5.
- And we’ll be gearing up for the winter holidays. Our pageant this year will connect music and religious education as we present a play, “Christmas Tapestry,” adapted from the book by Patricia Polacco. There will be opportunities for actors, singers, and stage crew and of course, there is also a nativity tableau in the presentation. Stay tuned for more information for this fun event on December 18 at 4:30 PM.See you in church!