You may park:
- In our parking lot across the street, except between the 2nd Friday after Thanksgiving through Christmas (Note: cross Massachusetts Avenue only at the crosswalk, using the light)
- On Massachusetts Avenue or Follen Road (see map via link above)
- In the Waldorf School lot just beyond the library parking
- We have reserved a space for first time visitors in front of the church
- Please do not drive down Barnes Place, the narrow street alongside the small white house next to the church building. This is a dead-end street with no parking and no access to Follen.
Reserved handicapped spaces are available beside the church. There are also three spaces allotted on Sundays for those with limited mobility.
On Sundays you may park on the side of the Waldorf School nearest the church (to the left of the school if you are facing it). During the week do not park there. Those spaces are reserved for Waldorf School faculty and staff.