Although I’ve been with Follen Church for 18 months or so, this Church Year is my first with the Church open for business. I am really looking forward to finally meeting all of you in the next few months!
As you all know, I have been working this past year on streamlining how the office operates, and making things as efficient and easy for you, the members, as for me. To that end, I have a few document links for you to bookmark to use in the upcoming year. Those documents are:
- Annual Video/Photo OPT-OUT form: This year, with our increased video presence in our services, it is very important that you let us know if you choose to OPT-OUT on the Video/Photo section of this Form.
- Calendar/Event Reservation Form: So that I do not miss a phone call, or an email, or a text, I’m asking that when you need to reserve a room for a meeting, want to plan a concert, or just need an offsite meeting put on the Worship and Event Calendar, you complete this form. This will help me in reserving the right space for you, as I will have all the information I need from you in one place. Please note that if you are planning a hybrid meeting, you can ask for a zoom link on this form. Do not use this form if you just need a zoom link for an offsite meeting.
- Zoom Meeting Link Request Form: If you are planning a zoom meeting offsite, and just need a zoom link, please use this form.
- Reimbursement Form: Instead of having you all bring me a piece of paper and a receipt to be reimbursed for any purchase you make on behalf of Follen, I’ve put it online. Just complete this form, and then EMAIL me your receipt (or, yes, if you are coming to the church, you can give it to me in person!). Again, this will help me keep track of all reimbursements and what they are for, with an easily run report at the end of the year.
- Coming Soon: Information Update Form: One of the things that I want to do in the next year is to put our Breeze database front and center as the go-to for all members and staff. If you have moved, changed phone numbers, changed emails, added to your family, volunteer in any way with any Follen event, serve on any committee or action team, belong to a covenant group, or are Church leadership, this will be the time to let us know. This will also assist me in producing an accurate Fall Directory.
If you have any questions about these forms, or suggestions, please let me know….I’ll be back to regular office schedules of 9:30 – 5:30 Monday through Friday (unless I’m taking the odd day off!). I’m looking so forward to experiencing my first “regular” Church Year, and to meeting all of you in person.
Linda Hein, Business Manager