Please bring your donations to the Community Center foyer at church prior to November 13; look for the huge box that is marked “CityReach Donations”.
Note: CityReach asks that we focus on XL and bigger Men’s clothing, and limit donations of women’s clothing (and XL- XXL only) NO children’s clothing! Please pre-sort and label your bags of donations as to contents as much as possible (eg. “Men’s T-shirts” or “Sweatshirts”)
We are seeking the following NEW or USED CLOTHING & ITEMS:
- Winter coats
- Sweat shirts and sweat pants (especially hooded sweatshirts)
- Long-sleeve shirts
- Jeans, khakis and other casual pants (80% for men)
- Waterproof boots, comfortable shoes, and sneakers
- Hats, waterproof gloves, scarves
- All kinds of carrying cases such as backpacks, tote bags, fanny packs, small suitcases with wheels (used and in good condition). Backpacks are in special demand.
- Clean sleeping bags and blankets in good condition
- Travel-size toiletries such as soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, Chapstick, toothpaste, and shaving cream in small sizes, as well as toothbrushes and disposable razors, and tampons (no aftershave or mouthwash containing alcohol).
- New white socks (there can never be too many of these). Please do not bring old socks
- Women’s new underwear and bras in all sizes and styles. These are in high demand.
- New underwear (again, there can never be too many and be sure to bring 80% of the underwear for men). Please do not bring old underwear.
Please take time to pack and label all of these items into separate bags by category so they are easy to separate for the give-away event where our youth will be staffing tables.
Thanks so much for helping our teens put their faith into action!