Follen Library Curbside Pickup!
The Library Committee at Follen is starting curbside pickup. Our new library contains books that are particularly relevant given current events: New books on Anti-Racism, Care of Self and Others, and Spiritual Practices to name a few.
If you would like to pick up or return a book:
1. Browse our online catalog
2. Email email@example.com to request title(s) and pickup day. In the email, include your name and a cell phone or other number where we can reach you.
3. You will be sent a number to text when you arrive.
4. Come by between 3 and 4pm on a Monday or between 3 and 4pm on a Thursday
5. Text the Library person on duty and pop your trunk!
Note: books will have been quarantined for 3 days and masks are used to deliver books to cars and handle returns.
— Leslie Stebbins and Amy Newmark, co-chairs, Library Committee