Special Events and Services
Saturday December 4, 12pm
- Hot Cocoa, Carols and Christmas Tree Sales! Please join us for hot chocolate and holiday cheer as we celebrate the start of our Christmas Tree season. All are welcome to join together on the front lawn of Follen to sip hot cocoa and sing your favorite carols, on Saturday, December 4 beginning at noon. Questions? Contact Caroline Walters.
Saturday December 11, 9am-12pm
- Holiday Crafting Event This is a beloved holiday tradition at Follen Church where children and adults can craft ornaments, cards, jewelry, candy houses, and more. If you have a craft that you want to share, we are looking for 4-5 crafters to each run a craft table. If you need an idea or materials, just email Sytske Campbell.
Sunday December 12
- 10:30am – Joint Service with our Partner Church in Transylvania, Table Dedication
- 6:30-8:30pm – FUUY Yule Ball (permission forms required)
Sunday December 19, 10:30am
- On-the-Spot Holiday Pageant Service Children, youth, and adults are all invited to participate in this gentle retelling of the tale of Jesus’ birth. Costumes will be provided; you bring your sense of play and holiday spirit! Please join us as we celebrate with music, laughter, and story to rekindle the joy and hope of the season within us. Nursery and Child Care will be available on the lower level for children under age 6 whose parents would prefer that they are not in the Sanctuary.
Friday December 24
- Traditional Candlelight Christmas Eve Service: 5pm in Sanctuary, followed by outdoor caroling at 5:45
Sunday December 26
- Holiday Message from UUA President Rev. Susan Frederick-Gray (Zoom Only)
Sunday January 2, 10:30am
- Jazz Service with Bruno Raberg
Christmas Tree Lot and Giving Tree