We need your donations of labeled, potted perennials to sell at the East Village Fair. Please label them with the name of the plant, sun or shade requirements, and color and height, if possible.
We are also asking for garden/plant related items and tools in good condition. We welcome:
- Unusual and common varieties of perennials.
- Potted ferns, perennial flowers, hostas, daylilies, irises, herbs of all sorts.
- Shrubs such as rhododendrons, grasses – any healthy perennial.
- Labeled, healthy houseplants, to be delivered the morning of the fair.
- Potted and labeled perennials may be dropped off in the same location, and leading up to the day of EVF.
- Gardening-related items in good condition (tools, accessories, etc.) may be labeled as “Plant and Garden Table” and delivered to the Flea Market in the Community Center.
We also need volunteers to help set up in the morning, and to sell plants and gardening items onSeptember 30, the day of the fair. Please sign up! Any questions, contact Rose Reiser firstname.lastname@example.org (617-877-3052) or Karen Watson at email@example.com (617-645-5154).
Thank you. We look forward to your contributions!